Personal Tax and Self-Assessment

Self assessment is one way in which the HRMC collects Income Tax. For many people this is done through their employer as PAYE but in some circumstances, you might also need to file a self assessment tax return each year.

If you are a sole trader, or a partner is a business partnership then you will need to fill out a self assessment tax return. It will also apply if you have other income on top of your salary which could be money from a rented property, overseas investments or income from savings, dividends or investments.

Whatever your circumstances we are here to help you with your self assessment. We can take a look at your income across multiple sources and help you to file your self assessment tax return as well as advise on what allowable expenses you can claim.

We often deal with self assessment for the Directors of Limited Companies, especially where we are already dealing with the accountancy for that company. All Directors of a Limited Company must file a self assessment tax return. Whether you need this as a standalone service, or as part of one of our packages alongside accountancy services for your Limited Company, we’re here to help.


MP Bookkeeping and Accounting

We offer a wide variety of accounting and bookkeeping services from preparation of financial statements for companies incorporated in different jurisdictions to self-assessment, corporate and VAT returns and payroll services.

Contact us